Kate is a senior communications professional with over 15 years of experience executing strategic and comprehensive communications campaigns, with extensive experience promoting nonprofit, legal, political, private and public sectors in high-profile media outlets in the U.S. and globally. She has a proven track record executing successful awareness and action campaigns, including media campaigns, video production, print materials, and innovative digital strategy.
- Created and led the coordinated #StoptheSham communications campaign for the Center for Reproductive Rights’ historic 2016 Supreme Court victory for abortion access in the landmark case, Whole Woman’s Health v. Hellerstedt.
- Secured front page New York Times profile of First Lady McCray and feature in TIME’s first-ever list of 50 Most Influential People in Health Care, as well as high-level speaking roles at events including Women In The World, Teen Vogue Summit, and Social Good Summit.
- Part of the Kickstarter creative team honored as Cooper Hewitt’s 2020 National Design Award winner for Design Visionary.
- Experience building and leading integrated communications teams across global offices and department budgets of over $1 million.
- Communications strategy experience in the U.S. and globally, specifically in Colombia, Kenya, Ireland, Nepal, and the U.K.